Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

An Introduction


I live, quite happily most of the time, obstinately confused. When I was in third grade I once read in a story  “as long as the answer is right who cares if the question is wrong. If you want sense you will have to make it your self.” The Dodecahedron’s sarcastic point to Milo is an idea that frames my existence. It is the questions we ask that define us, not the answers that we think we have. “Sense” is something that people often make for themselves, and, as much as we may wish it not to be the case, it often has limited relevance. The absurdity of life itself is beautiful, terrifying, and perhaps a bit funny, if you can step back and put your understandings aside. In other words: you don’t know that you don’t know; the more you know, the more you know you don’t know.

You might find anything on this Blog. I am an eccentric and a bit of an anachronism.  I am a curious student, an avid chef, a veracious reader, and an adventure. However, I profess to have nothing but questions to answer questions, and I have already admitted to interminable confusion. Given the circumstances then, I firmly believe that there is no higher purpose in life than to ask the right questions, because Fuck Me If I Have A Clue!

No comments:

Post a Comment